Sunday, February 16, 2014

I have news, I have written a book and I'm happy to say that it will be available later this year on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and bookstores everywhere, as well as being offered at a discount through a new website I will be setting up. The book is called, "Entering Your Own Heart: A Guide to Developing Self-Love, Inner Peace & Happiness". One reader commented, "Her insight, wisdom and compassion has created a work that, written so clearly, is easily understood, eye-opening and inspirational. I feel a lightness of being and a true hope of healing, wholeness and inner peace through the study and application of this material. Love is the greatest healer and you have paved the way there." I will be offering excerpts from the book on this blog over the next few months. Please check back and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment